OVERVIEW Established in 2000, The Matrix Companies purpose is to improve the lives of those we touch…our employees, our clients, and our community. We have been recognized as a Best Places to Work for eight consecutive years because of our culture. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, focused, and self-motivated development manager to join the Matrix Team and make a difference!
The Business Development Manager will increase overall revenue in the areas of Workers’ Compensation Case Management, Modified Duty Off-Site (MDOS), and FMLA. The Business Development Manager will also maintain client contact and build relationships with a manageable book of Matrix clients to ensure retention and cross-sell additional Matrix services.
- Generate prospective client leads on a monthly basis and schedule appointments accordingly.
- Achieve monthly sales revenue goals as created by Matrix.
- Understand and support company sales process to develop long term business relationships.
- Attend training activities and trade shows on behalf of company to present information regarding company services.
- Maintain superior working relationships within all areas of our organization.
- Maintain regular visits & communication with assigned clients to ensure Matrix services are exceeding expectations.
- Address client issues and work with all areas within Matrix for complete resolution.
- Utilize expertise to promote additional Matrix service lines.
- Use expertise to create customized service plans to meet specific client requirements.
- Responsible for client renewal process including fee review/adjustment where needed and annual stewardship report review with client.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Make a difference
- Enjoy coming to work every day
- Best Places to Work culture
- Monthly massages and activities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous holiday schedule
- Act like you own it
- Be passionate
- Do what you say, say what you do
- Do the right thing…always
- Play well with others
- Pay it forward