OVERVIEW Established in 2000, The Matrix Companies purpose is to improve the lives of those we touch…our employees, our clients, and our community. We have been recognized as a Best Places to Work for eight consecutive years because of our culture. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, focused, and competitive development manager to join the Matrix Team and make a difference!
The Business Development Manager will maintain quality relations with prospective clients and utilize professional sales techniques in meeting the company’s sales goals.
- Generate prospective client leads on a monthly basis and schedule appointments accordingly.
- Achieve monthly sales revenue goals as created by Matrix.
- Understand and support company sales process to develop long term business relationships.
- Attend training activities and trade shows on behalf of company to present information regarding company services.
- Assist the Business Development and Account Executive Teams with special projects such as our annual seminars, client renewals, Group renewals and BWC program deadlines.
- Use expertise to create customized service plans to meet specific client requirements.
- Maintain superior working relationships within all areas of our organization.
- Experience selling in one of the following industries preferred, but not required: Workers’ Compensation, Human Resources Solutions (PEO, Payroll, Staffing, etc.), Risk Management, and/or Unemployment.
- Proven success with short sales cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Make a difference
- Enjoy coming to work every day
- Best Places to Work culture
- Monthly massages and activities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous holiday schedule
- Act like you own it
- Be passionate
- Do what you say, say what you do
- Do the right thing…always
- Play well with others
- Pay it forward