ASCENT SAFETY SERVICES
We are currently seeking a fulltime Safety Manager to be based out of Georgetown, Kentucky.
- Develops and publishes safety and environmental programs consistent with regulations and company policy.
- Coordinate SH&E capital projects to improve performance and / or compliance.
- Performs job hazard analysis to identify loss potential of our systems and processes.
- Review and interpret loss data to discover causative agents and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Review and revise location standards, policies and practices as necessary to assure they are current and in concert with company and / or regulatory requirements.
- Review and evaluate technical developments to measure applicability to our processes.
- Trains associates, managers/supervisors and other employees in the areas of general safety and environmental awareness, specific program requirements and specific job requirements.
- Maintains required records, prepares reports and files as necessary to meet corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Utilize approved measurement procedures, such as cost stats and work sampling to evaluate performance.
- Conducts hazard and job safety analysis to ensure proper use of machinery and equipment, personal protective equipment, and procedures.
- Conduct plant Inspections.
- Prepares reports of findings with recommendations for corrective action.
- Audit implementation by effected personnel.
- Organize and coordinate emergency response.
- Investigates accidents to ascertain causes in order to develop preventive safety measures and programs.
- Experience in Construction Installation
- Manufacturing background
- Bachelor’s Degree in HSE – related field