Financial Support Specialist
The Matrix Companies is currently seeking a positive team player to help support the general accounting functions of the business and assisting our rating team with critical customer projections. This is a full- time hybrid position between the two departments.
Provide assistance to our Accounting department with accounts payable processing, cash receipts and application, and the accounts receivable collection process and our Rating department with producing rates-based reports and projections for clients and prospects.
- Assist in the monthly closing process and preparation of internal financial statements for several companies
which make up “The Matrix Companies”
- Perform daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist in cash receipts, cash application, and the accounts receivable collection process.
- Record operating expenses and process accounts payable transactions.
- Running projections and program studies.
- Completing monthly reports for clients.
- As needed, prepare various analytics and summary data involving the above areas.
- Demonstrates organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Positive attitude, energetic, and team player mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Make a difference
- Best Places to Work culture
- Monthly massages and activities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous holiday schedule
- Act like you own it
- Be passionate
- Do what you say, say what you do
- Do the right thing…always
- Play well with others
- Give back