We are currently seeking a self-motivated National Return to Work Sales Manager to increase and retain overall revenue in the areas of our Modified Duty Off-Site (MDOS) service and workers’ compensation Case Management.
- Generate prospective client leads weekly and schedule appointments accordingly.
- Achieve monthly sales revenue goals as created by Matrix.
- Understand and support company sales process to develop long term business relationships.
- Attend training activities and trade shows on behalf of company to present information regarding company services.
- Maintain superior working relationships within all areas of our organization.
- Address prospective client issues by providing solutions for their return to work program needs.
- Establish and increase client loyalty/retention through excellent service
- Regular visits & communication with assigned clients to ensure Matrix services are exceeding expectations
- Address client issues and work with all areas within Matrix for complete resolution
- Educate clients on workers’ compensation issues and rates
- Review and advise clients on cost saving programs & participation (BWC programs)
- Utilize expertise to promote additional Matrix service lines & program strategies to clients
- Use expertise to create customized service plans to meet specific client requirements
- Positive attitude and team player mentality
- 3-plus years of workers’ compensation client service experience
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of BWC rating & discount programs
- Ability to interact & present to decision makers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Make a difference
- Enjoy coming to work every day
- Best Places to Work culture
- Monthly massages and activities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous holiday schedule
- Act like you own it
- Be passionate
- Do what you say, say what you do
- Do the right thing…always
- Play well with others
- Pay it forward