Nurse Case Manager (Workers’ Compensation)
Come be a part of one of the fastest growing and most well-respected risk management companies.
The Matrix Companies is an entrepreneurial, risk management organization with unlimited growth potential. If you are passionate about performance, driving the profitability of a growing company and exceeding expectations at all times – Matrix is right for you!
Matrix Vocational Solutions is actively recruiting for a Nurse Case Manager position in the greater Cincinnati region to assist our client’s injured workers with case management and return to work services.
- Perform both telephonic and field case management services
- Assist with Triage of initial claims and provide case direction to Matrix AE and employer
- Perform case assessment and develop action plans to support recovery and return to work
- Manage cases toward successful return to work outcomes
- Coordinate needed services and maintain timely communications
- Cultivate excellent relationships with all parties (Matrix AE’s, IW’s, and Matrix clients)
- Provide written reports on case status and updates (post physician visit/weekly/monthly)
- Prefer experience in both Telephonic and Field Case Management – preferably in workers’ compensation
- Active Registered nurse (R.N. License and possess the ability to be licensed as a registered nurse in multiple states without restrictions).
- Applicants should be seasoned professional nurse with at least 3 years of clinical nursing experience and at least 1 year case management experience
- Understanding of case management processes
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both oral and written.
- Computer skills & experience with Microsoft word and Excel.
- Full time and part time work schedule available
- Must be credentialed with one of the following: CDMS, CRRN, COHN, or CCM
- Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation and willing to travel to field appointments
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Make a difference
- Enjoy coming to work every day
- Best Places to Work culture
- Monthly massages and activities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous holiday schedule