Come be a part of one of the fastest growing and most well-respected risk management companies! We are currently seeking a safety consultant for an immediate opening on a high profile two-year project in Columbus, Ohio. Competitive pay with an opportunity for incremental increases throughout the project.
- Conduct site safety audits identifying improper procedures, checking equipment, tools, etc. for hazards. Check all site or facility for hazardous conditions and recommend corrective actions.
- Check policies and procedures to ensure that the work place audited is a safe workplace.
- Conduct worker evaluation insuring all standards and training are met in regards to safety.
- Conduct accident investigations to determine root cause and recommendations for effective hazard controls to put in place.
- Conducts construction safety and standard reporting procedure training for project managers, foreman and supervisors, and on-site employees.
- Conduct site specific safety orientations.
- Conduct daily safety meetings.
- 3 plus years of Occupational Health and Safety experience
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Degree in Health and Safety
- Construction Health and Safety Technician
- OSHA 500 Authorization
- OSHA 510 (construction)