Come be a part of one of the fastest growing and most well-respected risk management companies! We
are currently seeking an experienced safety/loss control specialist with a passion for identifying and
providing solutions to reduce workplace injuries for our clients. This person is responsible for the development and implementation of safety and loss prevention initiatives.
Assist clients in developing an effective safety program to identify and prevent hazards in the workplace.
Maintain quality relationships with clients while administering Matrix’s top of the line Safety and Risk.
- Conduct site safety audits identifying improper procedures, checking equipment, tools, etc. for hazards
and recommend correction actions
- Conduct work evaluation insuring all standards are met in regards to safety
- Conduct accident investigations to determine root cause and recommendations for effective hazard controls to put in place
- Implement construction safety and standard reporting procedure training for project managers, foreman and supervisors, and on-site employees
- Review and assist in pre-qualifying contractors to insure required safety standards onsite
- Create various Safety and Health programs for construction and general industry
- Two or more years of safety related industry experience preferably in construction
- Strong familiarity with OSHA and OSHA regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and detail oriented
- Able to work independently and multi-task
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Personal and Professional Development Training
- Best Places to Work culture
- Monthly massages and activities
- Competitive Benefits package
- Act like you own it
- Be passionate
- Do what you say, say what you do
- Do the right thing…always
- Play well with others
- Pay it forward