We are currently seeking a self-motivated Business Development Manager to cold call prospects, set appointments, and close business in a fast sales cycle. The primary responsibility of this position is to bring in new business around safety services such as training, staffing, and consulting. The successful candidate is a passionate, positive, energetic producer who thrives in a hunting/closing sales environment.
- Generate prospective client leads on a monthly basis and schedule appointments accordingly.
- Maintain updated database, organize files on all accounts, create spreadsheets, imaging, etc.
- Understand and support company sales process to develop long term business relationships.
- Collect and report competitive information to management.
- Attend training activities and trade shows on behalf of company to present information regarding company services.
- Superior working relationships within all areas of our organization.
- 2 + year of a safety background preferred
- OSHA 10 hour or 30 hour card is a plus
- Excited about a hunting/prospecting environment
- Proven success with short sales cycles
- Opportunistic mind-set and positive outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in the art of negotiation and persuasion
- Able to work independently
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Personal and Professional Development Training
- Best Places to Work culture
- Monthly massages and activities
- Competitive Benefits package
- Act like you own it
- Be passionate
- Do what you say, say what you do
- Do the right thing…always
- Play well with others
- Pay it forward