Self Insured Claims Representative
Come be a part of one of the fastest growing and most well-respected risk management companies! We are currently seeking a Workers’ Compensation Self Insured Account Executive in our Cincinnati or Dublin, OH office, to serve as the single point of contact for an assigned client base.
Serve as the single point of contact for assigned Self Insured clients. Responsible for all phases of self insured workers’ compensation program including but not limited to aggressive claims management, general administration, and client relations. The SI Account Executive position requires special focus on risk management strategies and exceptional customer service.
- Assist and advise clients on all aspects of self insured workers’ compensation programs.
- Provide aggressive claims management for all workers’ compensation claims.
- Develop aggressive action plans that utilize best practice strategies to improve return-to-work and cost controls.
- Coordinate referrals to partner entities for investigations, field case management, and other cost containment services.
- Calculate and assign appropriate reserves to claims; monitor reserve adequacy for life of claim.
- Communication with injured workers, employers, attorneys, and related medical providers.
- Review all medical treatment requests (C9s), fee bills, and medical records for appropriateness.
- Process fee bill payments, reductions and denials.
- Ensure client self insured program is compliant with all state rules and regulations including filing of all required State forms, reports and data. Assist with and ensure SI-40 reporting (Ohio).
- Regularly coordinate and attend client meetings for program review, strategies, and claim reserves.
- Positive attitude, energetic, and team player mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to Effectively Prioritize
- Workers’ Compensation Knowledge with a license and background in Kentucky
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Make a difference
- Best Places to Work culture
- Monthly massages and activities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous holiday schedule
- Act like you own it
- Be passionate
- Do what you say, say what you do
- Do the right thing…always
- Play well with others
- Give back