Come be a part of one of the fastest growing and most well-respected risk management companies. The Matrix Companies is an entrepreneurial, risk management organization with unlimited growth potential. If you are passionate about performance, driving the profitability of a growing company and exceeding expectations at all times – Matrix is right for you!
The Self Insured Claims Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to assigned Account Executives.
- Create and mail a variety of claim related letters as directed by Account Executive
- Printing/ mailing of all client checks and reports associated
- Assist in IME scheduling, Case Management assignment, printing medical reports, mailing materials, etc.
- Perform ISO online searches for clients and Account Executives
- Assist in various clerical and support function
- Assist with benchmarking spreadsheets for Account Executive caseload
- Input of fee bills for payment processing
- Review of medical records and medical bills for processing
- Creating and sending all client reports on a monthly basis
- Assist with Section 111 CMS reporting
- Field inbound phone calls related to medical payments
- Positive attitude and team player mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Make a difference
- Enjoy coming to work every day
- Best Places to Work culture
- Monthly massages and activities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous holiday schedule
- Act like you own it
- Be passionate
- Do what you say, say what you do
- Do the right thing…always
- Play well with others
- Pay it forward