Established in 2000, The Matrix Companies purpose is to improve the lives of those we touch…our employees, our clients, and our community. We have been recognized as a Best Places to Work for nine consecutive years because of our culture. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, focused, and self-motivated development manager to join the Matrix Team and make a difference!
Responsible for administrative support functions for the Unemployment Division.
- Process Incoming Mail.
- Scan and Index UI documents into imaging system.
- Work effectively with client companies to gather separation information.
- Analyze and respond in an efficient manner to unemployment claim documents.
- Prioritize claims, questionnaires, determinations and other unemployment related data.
- Effectively document details of client communications.
- Expand UI claims industry knowledge on continuous basis.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be passionate and dedicated
- The ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Someone who is organized with an attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to multi-task
- Exceptional typing and keypad skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Make a difference
- Enjoy coming to work every day
- Best Places to Work culture
- Monthly massages and activities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous holiday schedule
- Act like you own it
- Be passionate
- Do what you say, say what you do
- Do the right thing…always
- Play well with others
- Pay it forward