The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) grants opportunities of unpaid leave to employees who wish to balance their personal and professional lives due to family or medical reasons. While the benefits of the FMLA Act continues to touch the lives of many, its extensive Family Medical Leave requirements could overwhelm your staff. At Matrix, our experts assure that your employees are not only receiving the benefits entitled to them, but also relieve administrative burden to your staff.
Matrix takes a completely customizable approach to the management of FMLA allowing for as much or as little involvement as appropriate for the client. Included in this service are the following benefits:
- Matrix provides one point of management to oversee all claims from start to finish. This person becomes an extension of your HR team understanding your culture and specific requests.
- Review and recommendations of improvements on current policy today and moving forward.
- Streamlined processes and removal of all administrative tasks (letters, claim input, auditing of days, compliance)
- Employee communication to reduce employer liability involving sensitive information
- Final approval of all steps is done with prior approval from client (similar to work/comp)
- Online access to custom reporting and general data
- Work/comp and FMLA run and tracked concurrently
- Communication with Doctor for questions or corrections on certification paperwork
- Full investigations of questionable claims, no rubber stamping approvals