JOB READINESS AND JOB SEARCH SERVICES are services provided to assist you in preparing for and securing employment.
How Can Matrix Help?
Matrix uses experienced professionals to provide you with the instruction and guidance needed to best prepare your for searching for employment. Support, guidance, feedback and employer networking are used to identify and assist you in perusing employment opportunities. Instruction is given related the best practices used for follow-up and job search management.
Features of Assessment and Evaluation
- Job Readiness Preparation
- Job Search Support and Guidance
Benefits of Job Readiness and Job Search
- Clarification of what needed for a successfully job search
- Identification of job leads and networking strategies
- Supportive job search guidance and assistance
To learn more about how to apply for these service or assistance with understanding any website materials please contact Gina LoPresti, Director Workforce Services at (216) 973-9046.