WORK ADJUSTMENT SERVICES are services provided to assist you in increasing your strengths while reducing areas of weakness to ensure that you are employment ready so your potential for success on the job increases.
How Can Matrix Help?
Matrix uses experienced professionals to secure work adjustment sites (similar to an internship) so that you can gain work experience, develop work related skills and improve your ability to perform work tasks.
Features of Assessment and Evaluation
- Identification and development of work site
- Assistance with learning job tasks
- Guidance with successful job performance
Benefits of Work Adjustment
- Clarification of how to perform work tasks
- Identification of accommodation and or technology needs
- Increased knowledge of job requirements
To learn more about how to apply for these service or assistance with understanding any website materials please contact Gina LoPresti, Director Workforce Services at (216) 973-9046.