Join Our Team
Leave of Absence Coordinator - Cincinnati, OH
- Proactively work a caseload of clients enrolled with us for FMLA, STD, Personal Medical Leave etc.
- Provide consultative assistance to clients regarding approvals and denials of leaves and recommendations
- Effectively communicate all claim related info including leave approvals/denials, return to work, restricted
hours and next steps.
- Be the one point of contact for all leave inquiries for your dedicated accounts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Prefer 1 plus years of FMLA claims management or related
experience including HR exposure
- Great Attitude and Team Player
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to Effectively Prioritize
- Workers’ Compensation Knowledge