Join Our Team
Self Insured Claims
Self-Insured Account Executive
Serve as the single point of contact for assigned Self Insured clients. Responsible for all phases of self-insured workers’ compensation. The Self-Insured Account Executive position requires focus on risk management strategies and exceptional customer service.
• Assist and advise clients on all aspects of self-insured workers’ compensation programs and provide aggressive claims management.
• Develop action plans that utilize best practice strategies to improve return to work and cost controls.
• Coordinate referrals to partner entities for investigations, field case management, and other cost containment services.
• Calculate and assign appropriate reserves to claims; monitor reserve adequacy for life of claim.
• Communication with injured workers, employers, attorneys, and related medical providers.
• Review all medical treatment requests (C9s), fee bills, and medical records for appropriateness and process fee bill payments, reductions and denials.
• Ensure client self-insured program is compliant with all state rules and regulations including filing of all required State forms, reports and data. Assist with and ensure SI-40 reporting (Ohio).
• Review of medical records and medical bills for processing
• Positive attitude and team player mentality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 2 + years of prior Workers’ Compensation claims management experience
What's in it for you?
Make a difference
Enjoy coming to work every day
Best Places to Work culture
Monthly massages and activities Competitive salary and benefits Generous holiday schedule
Act like you own it
Do what you say, say what you do
Do the right thing…always
Play well with others
Pay it forward