Join Our Team
Field Case Manager - Greater Cleveland region
Come be a part of one of the Best Places to Work companies where improving the lives of those we touch is the reason that we exist. The Matrix Companies is an entrepreneurial, risk management organization with unlimited growth potential. If you are passionate about performance, driving the profitability of a growing company and exceeding expectations at all times – Matrix is right for you!
Serve as a Field Case Manager to assist our clients and their injured workers with case management, recovery and return to work.
• Provide field case management services including onsite attendance at doctor & physical therapy appointments
• Perform case assessments and develop action plans to support recovery and timely return to work
• Coordinate timely access to medical services and maintain proactive communications
• Cultivate excellent relationships with all parties (Adjusters, IW’s, Providers, and Employers)
• Provide written reports on case status and updates (post physician visit/weekly/monthly)
• Address both vocational and medical case management needs
• 2 years Field Case Management experience – workers’ compensation experience highly preferred
• Industry certifications preferred: Certified Rehab Counselor (CRC), Certified Disability Mgt Specialist (CDMS), Certified Case Manager (CCM), Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN), Registered Nurse, etc.
• Knowledge of Ohio BWC vocational rehab case management
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Make a difference
Enjoy coming to work every day
Best Places to Work culture
Monthly massages and activities
Competitive salary and benefits
Generous holiday schedule
Act like you own it
Do what you say, say what you do
Do the right thing…always
Play well with others
Pay it forward
Apply here and submit your resume now!